Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Relish: Hello, Happiness!


Just as I was about to enter this door... I felt that something about this place was going to surprise me. 





Not only does it have good exterior, but also good interior!

Look at these cute little flower vases, teapots and cakes





Even their place mat is adorable.





Relish Bistro Steak

This steak is delish! To me, the perfect doneness for this steak, or for any steak for that matter, is medium-well. That way it is cooked on the outside but has a warm and juicy center. I'd also like you to try asking for A1 to add more flavor instead of just the gravy that comes with it. This course also comes with a salad on the side.

It is very appetizing. I finished my food. ☺


I'd also like to commend our sever Bryce. He was very bubbly, friendly and accommodating.



Relish Bistro Steak, P550
Relish: Hello Happiness; 74 Scout Limbaga St., Tomas Morato

✭✭✭✭


No comments:

Post a Comment